Friday, October 27, 2000

This is the pic Michael took for me at the Shanghai's Intel event. I was presenting XML stuffs. #3 and Lunar was busy outside getting name cards and distributing flyers.

I called mother. I asked her to arrange some money for me to pay my staff this month. Cash flow problem... sign... :p

Gordon got into car accident a couple of weeks ago. Mother told me. I kinda ignored her. She was mad. I had no mood to dealt with her at that point. She was looking for my comfort. However, I was in no mood of comforting anyone. Maybe I was incapable of comforting weak person. I felt I'm becoming more like Carol. Although this is absolutely no fair by saying that I'm becoming like Carol while I have really no real understand of how Carol thinks. But anyway, Carol gave me a image of strong and focus. In doing so, even sometimes by ignoring the facts, or other people's feeling, we'd be able to achieve our goals.

I really felt that way. This is the rule of focusing and be successful. This is wrong if it means hurting someone during the process of focusing. But wrong in a way that can make me feel better about myself especially when I'm working on stuffs. Focusing with no interruption. The bigger the disaster, the more I concentrate on the work.

Many thoughts. Too many thoughts. I haven't been able to sort them out clearly lately.

No comments: