Wednesday, January 17, 2001

Well, I met couple of Decade Asia's founding members today. They are unwilling to do the MIT job since the price is too low.
Had lunch with Roger later that day. He's experiencing the same difficult position as Eugene had experienced. The only thing he can do is to fire every staff that doesn't get alone with him!
Called carol couple of times but no answer. Don't know where was she. Hope everything's going well with her now. Emailed her to ask if everything's fine. She seemed to be ok. It's weird that whenever she blogged, she was like blogging to me. On the other hand, whenever I blogged, I blogged to the general public... to "you"... reader.. audience.. whatever you want to call...
carol doesn't read this blog everyday like I do...
get back to work now...
a lots of work... but so little that I can really do... :p

No comments: