Wednesday, June 27, 2001

"Over Time", the Japanese TV episode, is again, a re-run of the break-up of carol and I. This time, the story shows a even more resemblant case in terms of the characters' personal background. Sign...
My birthday was such a great one. The reason of it being so great this year is that there is plenty of people greeting me through phone and e-mail. All the best people I've ever know came to greet me! Yeah! No celebration this year. I am working on the tender proposal since nelson and his gf went off for vacation to Thailand. It's due 15 hours later! And I have to ship this proposal to Macau... along with myself since I've got an appointment there as well!
Talked to father. He's like in the really really up northern China now... having a conference there showing off his inventions. He's dating quite a number of girls, too. All too very young! All young enough to be qualified to be my gf instead of his! Had phone conversation with mom and brother in Vancouver, too. My brother, Gordon, is exploring the opportunity of working in RCMP.

No comments: