Sunday, July 10, 2005

生存大挑战的人和我在聊天。呵呵!看到?

At the same moment, I was reading Friendster's message left by carol, in respond to a message I had left her earlier to greet her happy birthday on 7th of July. Her message goes as follows:

Hey Eric,Thank you, and belated Happy Birthday to you too! My number has
changed, to xxx-xxx-xxxx. The number you quoted is cancelled. I'm actually
writing this message at the Korean Incheon airport, since I'm waiting for my
next flight back to Vancouver. Hope things are well with you.

I spent my birthday in China this year with a whole bunch of people I first met. We went as a group for World Vision to visit sponsored children, and they were soooo adorable! It's by far the most meaningful birthday I've ever had. And yes, I am officially 30....aaaarrrggghhhh!

Oh, some news, I'm getting married next year in May. Finally settling down, even me.....heeeheee. Anyhow, take care, and we'll talk again!

Well, as you can see, I am not exactly thrilled for her as I would have for any of my other friends. She's not just a friend but a special someone who's still occupying a hidden corner of my heart. This message makes me think about my relationship with SL. I talked to her on the phone, confessed my confused feeling. My confession surely didn't make her happy. No. She was devastated but calm. I am always hurting someone somewhere sometimes. That's bad. That's really bad. I am not only hurting others but myself, too. That's why it is not cool. And this should rather be stopped soon.

No comments: