Sunday, August 26, 2001

I was in Macau today. I was seriously embarrassed in front of all the vendors that�s participating the bid. LH of AA, the boss of MP was on the panel. I was going with FL�s partners as one of the bid. I called Ahim of Sun this morning asking for advices already. He was telling me to stay on the Sun�s side in order to keep my share of the action if just either BM or FL win. But I thought FL�s CEO didn�t know that in advance so when LH of AA asked in front of all the vendors which side I was representing� . . . . seriously� I was numbed for seconds� then I said that I was representing Sun� (what??? Sun wasn�t invited to this meeting though� damn� ) It was bad� it was really bad� damn�
Okay� be cool eric� be cool� and Monday we'd have bigger fish to fry since I am leaving for Macau again to accept the tender offer from CEM and it�s going to be great! Yes, everything�s going to be working out just fine!

Okay� okay�

Had conversation with Winnie again� I told her about this website and she had actually read the whole site, I meant everything on this page and the archives as well!!! Bad news� since I was hoping she might become my future friend in the real life! I had conversation discussing this feeling I had. And she said she found me a �bad person� after reading what I wrote. I was trying really hard to defend myself. I was trying to argue that what I am writing on this site doesn�t represent the real me. But does this argument valid anyway?! :-p

<Cyber Emotion>
Or I was saying that just to save faces or trying to not lose her... or maybe I was somehow emotionally involved that I was too afraid to disclosed everything I knew about myself in front of her?! Damn.. getting tricky and I hate that... and the truth is that I shouldn't be so emotionally involved since I haven't even meet this girl before!!!
</Cyber Emotion>

Bad move� bad move� don�t tell anyone anything about this website again�

No comments: