Sunday, September 02, 2001

It was quite an exciting evening yesterday night. I met "greengage (GG)" <code name for a friend whom I mentioned before but preferred to be called this way on blogger>. GG read the whole ericarol.com! GG asked me if I am going to write anything about her. And I said yes. She was quite concerned about this... and ... well... you know the feeling... embarrassed... both of us felt quite embarrassed.
GG was cute. That's about it I could say about her. We talked a lot. The conversation kept going and going. Mostly stupid conversation though. It was long before I could talk stupid in front of anyone for so long. Probably not after carol till I met GG.
Tonight, I went to grandmother's place to dine again (yesterday, too). Cousin's family went travelling to PR China. The Philippine maid, May, and grandmother cooked me the dinner.
Tomorrow, going to meet Virtuallight.net's CEO and his Technical Director to sign NDA and see their demo. They are brothers.

No comments: