Monday, September 11, 2000

Lunched with #3. She told me that #5 called her updating what had happened to each girls. #5 seems to be the social animal among the six female guests.

Basically, none of the male guest except me had contacted any of those female guests. #5 told #3 that #2 male guest (me) had been asking #4 out for number of times.

Wah!!! I did not bor. HA!
Well, never mind what they say. I'm always glad to be the center of spot light! Ha.

I bought a ring. I gave it to #3. The second ring in my life I bought for a girl. (Note: the first one I bought gave to carol.) She returned the ring back to me after wearing it for 23 minutes. #3 said that she need to think more. ;p

What the heck? Big deal.

#3 is starting to act like what Yee acted like just before Yee broke up with me. The way they act is like asking quite a lot of questions about the future.

"Do you have any plan for our future?",
"Do you really love me?",
"Can you really forget Carol?",
"Will you get back with Carol again?",
"Why are you giving me this ring now?",
"Do you love me and why?",
"What are we going to do next week?",
"You like your first child be boy or girl?",
"Do you love me... I know I know... can you tell me why again?"
.......

Damn...

No comments: