Thursday, September 14, 2000

Spend my last 2 evenings with #3. We are both very happy spending time with each other. I cannot imagine I can be so happy every minute by spending time with #3. I thought the happiness couldn't have been lasted for so many days but it did!

Carol did warned me during the period of our breaking up. She said that most girls liked soft men. She said that I was not soft enough. Well, I guessed JC must be a much softer man than me.

But now, #3 said that I was the softest man she had ever met. I have really mixed feeling about this. Why I just couldn't be soft to carol while I can be soft to #3? I felt quite ironic every time #3 commented my being soft.

"Really?!" is the response every time after hearing #3's comment.

I didn't want to ruin my "soft" image by telling her how carol viewed me. Anyway, I do feel I'm offering more of my love to #3 than I offered to carol. Is it the right word to use? I'm not really sure. Although I'm really involved with #3, I'm not afraid of losing #3 while on the other hand, I had always afraid of losing carol.

Carol was like my limb. #3 is like my Sunday's best...

Is it because I'm so experienced in dumping by girls so that I don't afraid of it anymore?

Right. It might very well be the reason.

Ha.

No comments: