Sunday, November 19, 2000

One of my favourite female pop star: Korea's Kim Hee Sun. I liked her role in the TV episode called "Sudden Lover" very much. She's the type of girl who reminded me of the old carol. To be more precise, the very old carol. The carol whom I first met. Right. Kim Hee Sun reminded me of the carol whom I first met.

Independent, young, charming, but uptight in a way that you're afraid to talk to her. After a while, once you realize the way she react to things, you started to like her. You started to feel that you're the only one on earth who understand her and know how to comfort her. You really want to get closer to her. However, her mix of friendly and rigid manner make you feel as if she's holding back something. You're very much intrigued to know what she's trying to hold back. You want to see her more often. You would like to listen to what she has to say. You'd like to be around her as often as possible. You're totally immersed into her.

Ohm...
Am I exaggerating?

:p

No comments: