Thursday, November 09, 2000

Things to do:
- buy carol a mini disc Walkman
- get married with #3
- dad/mom/brother can get anything they want
- loan money to all my little cousins for them to go to good schools
- take all my beloved relatives to a grand holiday trip
- recruit Aaron as my business partner
- recruit cousin Peng as my business partner
- make mkf/ty/lwk the hottest artists in Asia, and to be known worldwide
- make all my business partners happy and rich
- make all my companies go public on Nasdaq
- maintain the sole distributorship status
- learn French/German
- learn to speak Shanghaiese
- make a film
- give carol CAN$100,000.00 while she's still in school
- have 5 children with #3
- give grandmother HK$1,000 every time I see her
- visit mother's mother as often as I can
- buy Victoria a gift
- buy Mei Yee a gift
- buy Winna a gift
- buy Yee a car
- founding members in my company shall all be well compensated
- go for a boat cruise with #3
- make Phoebe my default family dentist
- make carol my family doctor
- buy Victor an recording studio
- watch Alpha's concert
- publish a book for carol
- fund little mic to make an extravaganza feature movie

No comments: