Sunday, February 18, 2001

I walked back to home alone on 14th on Feb 2001. Watching couples passed me, I cursed carol for letting me spending the 2nd Valentine's Day without a lover. Tony said couple of days ago on the phone that this is probably the best time of our life! Remember 3-years ago, on Valentine's Day, Tony, Daniel, and I scratched our heads figuring what to buy and what to do to please our girlfriends. We had our moment of happiness. However, Tony encouraged me saying that we should be happier now since love could be stressful. The stress of what to buy and where to go. Planning is also part of the stress.
What does stress means?
It means that it simply doesn't worth it. We should have (well, to be fair, in the future, we shall) spend our time and be stressful on some other "more important" things such as career and business building. Girlfriends are for companionship and companionship only. Happiness needs no planning. Love shall come when the time is right. And the time shall not be artificial. In another words, no planning's needed.

No comments: