Sunday, February 18, 2001

I want to talk about a drama:
"Kimi to Ita Mirai no Tame ni -- I'll be back" (For the future when I was with you--I'll Be Back)
The following information is taken from another site,

Kimi to Ita Mirai no Tame ni -- I'll be back
(For the future when I was with you--I'll Be Back)


( Sat 9.00 pm.) Domoto Tsuyoshi as a 22 years old, a college senior, who suddenly dies on Dec. 31, 1999 returns to life four years earlier, and, with full memory of his future, attempts to correct past mistakes and realize that previously unaccomplished goals, only to die and be reborn again and again. Though the circumstances are different each time, he encounters people who form a common connecting thread.


  • STARRING: Domoto Tsuyoshi (KinKi Kids), Endo Kumiko and more...
  • THEME SONG: Yamenai de,PURE by KinKi Kids
  • NETWORK: NTV
  • DURATION: 10 episodes.(January 16-March 13, 1999)
  • RECOMMENDATION:From the little of what I saw, it seems to be another NTV crazy drama...not sure if it's about multi-personalities or what.

See? The editor of that website doesn't like the drama too much. It's a complicated one. No wonder. Like the drama carol and I and created in school. Fewer people could appreciate. (self-indulging...haha) The leading man is played by Dohmoto Tsuyoshi. I want to be like the leading man. That's it. The way he handles love and relationship is the way I felt most comfortable and I hope I'd be able to find someone who may let me become him. He inspired me of what love really is.

No comments: