Saturday, March 10, 2001

Sang with nelson, michael and their gfs yesterday night in WaiChi. In the mean while, daniel was holding another K party at California Red in Causeway Bay. He urged me to check out for "suitable" girls and to hang out with!
I went!
I was disappointed since their was none! :-) I was also glad that I went since I saw michelle there!
In short, michelle is an extremely "accommodating" person. She's performing unlike the michelle I had lunch with! Last night, she was into the "daniel ex-girlfriend mood" as I subjectively put it... hahaha :-)
Gosh... I had fun.
V. arrived late last night. She's, still, pretty pretty. Anyhow, she's not "suitable", anyway...
I went back to sang with nelson's gang after I socialized with daniel's gang for a while. vancouver's jennifier (alice's sister) was there last night, too! What a pleasant surprise! Many ppl are back to HK now...

No comments: