Friday, February 22, 2008


In Shanghai on a business trip to talk to LYF's friend who created a fairly successful game that's currently doing well in China. DG, LYF and I are living in the Purple Mountain Hotel.

Met Jasmine and Thomas and their friends tonight at Barbarossa Lounge Shanghai. One is black from Nigeria and his girlfriend from Mongolia. Fascinating foreigners. Aren't they all are? I meant foreigners. There is so much to talk about and so many interesting life stories to hear when you meet foreigners.

Jasmine talked about how womanly (女人味, literally mean "woman odor") the Nigeria friend might have found his Mongolia girlfriend would have had. I said to them that any woman could be womanly without showering for a couple of days. They found this comment funny. I'm glad I contributed some laughter to the gathering tonight.

DG is talking about not showering for tonight. I guess he's going to become manly by tomorrow night.

No comments: