Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day is today. My blithe unconcern to XH's call from Hunan was a mistake. I was not in the mood to chit-chat at the moment she called. I was in the office where it was quite and others can hear what I say.

I tried to call her back later after work and she told me she had to go to shower and no time to chat.

Moody. Sign.

I had these kind of mood swing, too. I don't blame her. Mood swing sounds like an overstatement, seriously.

I made a purchase. I bought a Logitech V470 Bluetooth wireless mouse. I searched it on Taobao and physically travel to the store to pay for it. 355 RMB it was. I was thinking if I should give it as a gift to IT for she said she's gonna take me to Hongkong as her tour guide to pick up the Apple Macbook Air.

Recovering from the cold, I still got minor symptom of nasal congestion.

I created a new label called "expense." I guess the V470 deserves an inauguration of a new label. Talking about expense, yesterday, I gave XM (my wife's brother) 400 RMB to recharge his phone call to make call to his family in Hunan. XH has been telling me for a couple of days how she was unable to reach her brother through phone. XH is young. I don't know how's going to develop into a man. He's still much a kid.

He reminds me of XSS. I wonder how he's going to cope with the society once he got out four years later. I would really hope if there is anything that I can do to help. On the other hand, helping is not a nice way to put it somehow. Who I am to help anyway. I'm just a 30 something man still having trouble cooking a decent meal for myself. I'm not talking about being officious. I'm talking about offering the silly advice that more mature man, such as XSS, may laugh at.

Exactly.

Who am I to advice anyway!

No comments: