Saturday, February 09, 2008

Runny nose. The recent days were freezing cold. I googled and found people are actually practicing a so-called nasal irrigation (Youtube video)! It's fascinating! I'd have to try it sometimes once I get a hand on that pot!

I hanged out with IT these couple of days. We talked a lot. The vibe is good. However, I sense that we've lost touch with most of our local peer friends. I started my own family. She got promoted and was given more responsibilities. She said that the mind seemed to start to think differently when one is in the position of a manager. Positioning is the key to define one's duty; and in turn, the duty defines what and how she thinks and reacts to things around her. I think one may perform a manager's duty once he or she is given proper training on how to become one. Even those whom didn't have the privilege to be trained by professionals, practice makes perfect once he or she is in the managerial position for a certain period of time.

No comments: