Friday, April 20, 2001

Had dinner with #3. She looked extremely tired with 2 big black eyes! She's working in AdSociety now. She stood more firmly on the so-called "friendship" relationship with me now than the last time I came to Shanghai. She said that she really needed a boyfriend who may always be around but not physically so far away! This is happening again and again and again. The 3rd time a woman I had feeling for saying stuff like this to me! The god damit 3rd time!
I went to KTV night club with michael's friends afterward. daniel's 1st time into a Shanghai KTV night club. I really didn't enjoy the KTV scene but I was feeling too lonely to just went back home alone. daniel's KTV girl was very charming in fact! Ha! I didn't request any KTV girl since I had absolutely no mood what-so-ever to flirt with any female. (I'd have my 2nd thought provided "any female" = Kim!) I kept singing the whole night. daniel was too sick to enjoy his charming KTV girl, too! Poor daniel!
I sent a postcard to Kim. michael commented on my poorly written Chinese on the postcard. Damn...
It's my own writing anyway. Suddenly I think I shall practice hand-writing better Chinese characters.
It's really late now... like 2:30 in the morning... shall have a shower and go sleep now... bye bye...

No comments: