Sunday, April 15, 2001

Well, well, well... during this long long weekend... I've been doing quite a number of things. Been to boat cruise with daniel and his friends, been to Shenzhen trying to visit Kim.

Kim, Kim, Kim, don't you know that your electric eyes and hip-long hair captured my soul! Gosh, if you're going to turn me down, please make it ASAP cuz' I'm afraid that I am going to lose my mind if you drag on any longer!
I arrived Shenzhen, called her, and she said that she's still shooting scenes that she's unavailable so that we'd be in touch later that night. I suggested I'd called her again at 8:00pm that night.
......................
I went to have my long hair cut. Summer's coming plus my model friend, PW said that few weeks ago that I should cut my hair. I got it cut, and I regretted that. Damn. Foolish me! I look so damn nerdy now...
I went to have my dinner. Sat at the restaurant for an hour and a half. Ordered congee and fried oiled vegetables. Watching the channel that aired TVB's programs but inserted with Shenzhen's commercials. Sat till 8:00pm.
......................
At 8:00pm, I called. And this is what I heard throughout the rest of that day, I meant yesterday:
The mobile subscriber has either turned off the phone or not active now. Please try again later.
I tried later. But still, no answer. I thought to myself that she did it on purpose. She turned off the phone on purpose! I went back to Hong Kong. Well, at least, yesterday, from my lonely trip, worst come to worst, I learned to ride 104 or 101 bus back to Central from the Hung Hom Railway Station. On the bus, I also watched a very touching commercial that produced by the Hong Kong Tourism Board. Yes, nowadays, flat-panel LCD TVs are mounted on many buses that aired commercials!
Woke up this morning. Called her again. I woke her. She said that her cellular had been out of battery and the shooting has been lasted till late at night. She was reluctant to called me after she's back to the hotel since it's already one o'clock in the morning.
Relieve?
A definite NO!
From my experience, girls tell a lot of lies. They might not be talking what they actually mean to say.
Gosh... a definite rejection is what will make me really relieve. That rejection is something I don't want it to come, too!
IRONIC ME! Fxxk!

No comments: