Tuesday, April 17, 2001

I invited ukjoe to drop by my office today to review our company's product, and to give some comment.
She told me that she's been reading this ericarol.com and she said that I was being "love sick"!
Ohm...
I AM LOVE SICK! :p And I am proud of my Sickness! Yeah!
I wrote the letter to Kim. She's probably still shooting the film somewhere in Guangzhou now. I felt reluctant to call her for the next couple of days since I've already written her that letter. What am I suppose to say for instance?

pUzZleD?!?!?

Well, anyway, I am leaving for Shanghai tomorrow! Yeah! I am going to visit #3 and some other friends. I've been calling #3 once every few weeks recently. She's friendly still. But what I really want to do is to French Kiss her! I really like to kiss her anyway. Love or not... I don't really care! But a Big Wet French Kiss is what matters the most! Ha ha!

No comments: