Sunday, April 22, 2001

I went out with Jenny today to go shopping. I bought quite a number of books. I thought of Kim. Thinking I am going to write to her more and since my Chinese handwriting is like shit, I bought a couple of Chinese handwriting practice scrapbooks to improve my handwriting style. I had fun spending time with Jenny. She likes me a lot. I really enjoyed spending time with her since she's exactly the type of person I may spend "silent time" with. "Silent time" means none of us have to speak a word during the time we��re together and still have lots of fun!
Big Mic and his friends are now playing Mahjong at the Shanghai Hotel game room. I think he��s going to be late for home tonight.
I bought a card for mother��s day. It��s a card designed for sending from daughter to mother. I bought it since mother always would have wanted a daughter. Hopefully this card with surpise her the coming Mother's Day!

No comments: