Wednesday, April 11, 2001

I called Kim. She's having dinner when I called. She asked me if the lottery ticket I had sent to her won us anything. I hanged up after saying "No". She asked for my phone number. I don't to how to precede the conversation further anyway. :p
Let's talk about my feeling for carol now. The feeling for carol now is like... ohm... how may I put it... less impact. Time heals. This is really true. Time heals.
Once I even thought to myself that carol really doesn't deserve me. I don't have any passion for her anymore. She's so remote. Physically as well as mentally. I still have her photos in my Banana Republic bag. carol gave me the bag as a present. Vivid imagination of her hardly appears anymore. Sometimes I draw carol's photos out holding them close to my eyes asking myself if I have really met this person. I told elise what I thought. She responded that I was in fact still abnormal!!!
Damn...
What's normal anyway? Plainly forget her?! Am I able to do this? Will "Time" help this time around?

No comments: