Tuesday, February 05, 2002

I am writing at this hour because I suddenly remember a friend said in the email that she was not exactly in a good mood for the weather's not fine. I thought to myself: "True... true... this often be the case when it comes to the correlation between mood and the weather."
Oddly enough, now, my head's full of unhappy thoughts, and I worried a lot of things, such as tenders, what I said to the clients, unfinished tasks, carol... blah... blah...
For a moment I wondered why since it's late at night now and I don't see how the weather may do it's trick. Then suddenly I realize that I haven't been eating for 8 hours! And I was on the phone for too long! One call after another... darn... I forgot my meal!

Sugar level affect my mood!
A brave new discovery! Aaaa haH!

well... got to leave for my supper...

No comments: