Wednesday, February 13, 2002

This is a small message to all after reading ukjoe's new blog speaking about the coming V-Day!

Still single myself! Yeah! And not-so yeah about... my attitude changed. My heart changed. My preference changed. Many things changed. I felt nothing about the coming V-Day. I felt nothing! Well, well... to be very honest, I am dying to meet the girls I was flirting online for some time. They looked gorgeous in photos! They sounds reasonable in email and on the phone! They are Goooooooooood in my little conjured fantasies.

But... this is always the but...

Come on... it's the V-Day coming! I need my space here to keep my fantasies, okay? Don't lose it, eric... don't lose it! Hah!

Damn ukjoe! If I haven't read her blog, I wouldn't have felt like writing these non-sense!

No comments: