Friday, February 08, 2002

I attended again another high school's friend wedding! the 4th high school friend got married... and he's among the 9th of my friend's wedding in these 2 years or so. Too many weddings! I couldn't stand it! The pressure's too much! We are all getting old!
After the wedding's over, we all got quite "high", so we went to a bar to have a drink and chit-chat about nothing! The "83% attractive" hostess got me a cup of Hennessy Purewhite. It was too sweet at first taste. After the ice cube melted, it tasted just right!
Schoolmates of Tang King Po College (TKPC) were such frantic freaks that they complained the choices of the dishes throughout the dinner!
"Too many vegetable dishes, the groom must make huge bucks over this wedding dinner for each one of us still have to contribute $500.00!"
"It's restaurant wedding instead of a hotel one... so cheap!"
"The groom was not serving us good enough since he had not come to our table to greet us!"
"Cheap wine... it's dated only last year!"
Blah... blah... blah....

I dare not to invite my "dear" TKPC schoolmates to my wedding if I ever get married!

No comments: