Tuesday, February 05, 2002

I've contacted uMovie.net's people expressing my interest in partnering with them to make Micheal's movie. I haven't been in touch with Michael for a while since he's busy with his job as both actor and "Ah 4" for Fruit Chan's movies. I had lunch with Greg, his company's legal counsellor from Australia, KC, Pedro Leal (a lawyer friend of Danny), Tony Chan (a guy worked in PL's office), and another PL's lady staff (no name card... forgot name...;-p).

I am so anxious to hear from the NM project. Nothing's clear yet. No decision has been made yet. They said management was still reviewing the evaluation. I cannot wait to hear some good news! I cannot wait to hear bad news, either, for I may have to prepare some other plans for my company.

I called TC today. We talked over the roadmap of venturing into the Web-J business. A week from now, we'd talk more to see if sufficient capital be raised. In the mean time, I can still dream my dream on Excel spreadsheet! The money is just around the corner for me to collect! Hah!

I saw Vincent van Gogh's documentary on TV few days back. I had knew the artist by his fame only until I watched the documentary. He greatly reminded me of Norman. I've had lost Norman's contact.

Had gathering with primary school's friends weeks ago. Bad experience... Again... don't even want to talk about it... damn...

No comments: