Wednesday, February 13, 2002

I read some of the blog I wrote backed in 2000 while #3 was still active in my mind. I felt quite remote. I felt dizzy.

Shirley, Kitty (shirley's friend), Winnie Lo, Winnie Shum, and probably ukjoe is also coming to visit me in Macau! However, ukjoe was unable to reserve the TurboJet ticket. I was on ICQ with her exploring the possibility we got. No conclusion anyway. Shirley was having a bit of coordination headache since 2 Winnies were joining suddenly! Hope everything went well with them! I am just a lazy bone lying here in Macau doing nothing, thinking nothing, and waiting for someone to come over to entertain me! Hah!

Well... to be fair... we'd all to have fun together! Yeah!

Met cousin Weiwei and her 5-month old baby as she is pregnant for 5 months now. Her husband, Gum, invited father and I to lunch with them. Later on, I went for my cousin Leyley's dinner along with her husband, and families of them both. I ate snake blood the first time! Yuk! ;-p

No comments: