Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Amazing! I have been going out with Shirley for just one month (30 days)! It's an amazing feeling! I don't know how to describe it but it's truly amazing! I had dinner with her tonight. One glitch tonight. A very serious glitch by the way was that I said, "I love Ca...." in front of her face when I had meant to say was "I love Shirley". She told me bluntly that she knew what I wanted to said was "I love Carol". Damn... I told her that Carol had become an adjective. carol shall be an adjective for "seriously/madly/crazily in love" kind of meaning. The person, Carol, holds no value to me no more. She's gone. She's only a happy memory in my mind that lingers on. I wrote an email to Shirley tonight.


To Shirley,

(cc: God)

I love you. I love you. I don't know why I love you so much! I am crazy!

Help me God, My dear God! Help me and prevent me from going crazy! I am just loving Shirley! I don't want to become crazy for I have to love her for the rest of my life. If I ever become crazy, how can I protect and take care of her for the rest of my life?!?!?! Therefore, my dear God, please, if you are granting me to Shirley, please prevent me from going crazy for loving Shirley!!! AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't breath arHHHHhhhhhhhhhH!

I love you ar! (I meant Shirley, of course!)

I love you, too, of course, My dear God, but I have to love Shirley first before I can love You, you know, since this seems to be how you want this to be, right, uh? My God, my God, how wonderful You are giving me this lovely Shirley, wonderful Shirley, and lovable Shirley! She's as adorable as You, my dear God! Pardon me, my Dear God, for I had made such inappropriate comparison! This is just one way of loving Shirley. The admirable way to love Shirley is one of the best. And there are many other BEST way to love Shirley, too! Tenderly Love, Passionately Love (Yeah Baby, Yeah.....!!!), "Beat Karen" Kind of Love (I like it, Wooooo!), Attentively Love, Patiently Love... (cannot be patient anymore... for I am on Fire with Shirley!!!), Crazily In Love.... Crazily in Love is the exact state I am in now for even Shirley's not around me, I am thinking only one person and that person is no other but Shirley, my beloved Girlfriend, Soulmate, Idol, Lover, Sister, Goddess (sorry... I know I shall have no other god before you, my Lord, but may Shirley be an exception, uh?!?!?!?... well.... well.... just don't send me to Hell, okay??!?!, since I am "ON FIRE" enough that I am afraid that Your HELL FIRE won't make me any much more pain no more!!! Hah Hah....hahahah...) I love Shirley, too, 3, 4 , 5, 6, 7, till the End Chapter of Day!!! And it's going to be 10-Thousand years for I love Shirley sooooooooo much that I never ever will never going to "Un" Love her! Pray to you, my Lord, to prevent me from "Un" Loving Shirley, for I shall be incapable to Love others if I don't Love Shirley. This is probably a serious threat to you, my Lord, I know since you are a Loving God and if your citizen (Me) are incapable to Love, then you must be angry and you must be mad! I know that you don't want Yourself to become as crazy as me, do You? So I wish You and I pray to You that please please please please please please please (x10000 times) that I will be forever in Love with the Only woman in my Love forever, and this woman shall be no other woman but Shirley, my girl, okay? (Be aware that this is certainly not a question but a serious prayer. ) You know you kinda promise in Your Bible that You DO answer ALL prayers, didn't You, UH? So you better Keep Your promise and make me, help me, propel me, drive me, (whatever me), to Love Shirley, my dear loving lady, to the rest of my life and till the end of day!!!

No comments: