Thursday, May 09, 2002

Something's quite amazing happen these days. My heart turned soft. My spirit is high. I am starting to feel like loving someone. And probably to be loved back. Luckily that I have SL to be with me. She's around. She's with me. She's available. She's my girlfriend now. People say that marriage is a random act. One gets married just because when he or her is ready to get married, and just so happen that the one around he or her is ready, too. So that they get married! I am starting to feel like this is going to happen to SL and me. I liked talking to her. I like to hear what she has to say about things. I like the conversation I had with her. Some say when people grow older, they'd appreciate casual chat more since that's probably the only available entertainment when physical fitness is unable to catch up. Chat, the mouth and brain exercise, is probably the best, the cheapest, and the most readily available entertainment around by then.

No comments: