Monday, May 06, 2002

I have been lucky in a sense that whatever thing I want will come true if I'd dreamt for it long enough. I wanted to become a better boyfriend after some unsuccessful relationships. Some qualities, which I wasn't being able to attain, such as sensitivity, become attainable. SL's friend, Kitty, told SL once that she found me a sensitive person. One other quality is that to offer a sense of security to my girlfriend. SL commented that she felt secure with me. I was happy to hear such compliment. I felt I may finally become someone that I've wanted to become! I have never expected girl like SL would become my girlfriend. She reminded me of Nelson's girlfriend, Meiyee. Yes, now SL becomes my girlfriend. On Sunday night, we saw Spider-Man (Yahoo! / RottenTomatoes). It was a great movie. We dined at Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill at Pacific Place, Admiralty. The dinner's great. And what's the most great above all is that it was another romantic and joyful evening! My heart surely beat faster whenever SL's eye moved, blinked, frowned, or even just wondered around for no reason at all! Momentarily, I would find her exceptionally attractive in a way that I would never have expected. We talked about marriage. I was not afraid to marry her. I found her perfect. I talked about the love I had for her. I talked about how I enjoyed the way that I loved her. Nothing seems wrong except that I found myself felt deeply in love with her during that Sunday night. That beautiful Sunday night. A magical night. Nothing's impossible that night. Future is now. And future is right in front of me. In fact, the "future" seemed to be sitting just right across the dinning table sweetly smiling to me! I knew things happened with reasons. I used to think that I figured all out and I had analyzed all. I knew nothing about love until that Sunday night when I gave up analyzing, gave up thinking about the unknown future, gave up the unconscious relationship rating scheme, and gave all to God. Dropped my pride and hopefully God may listen.

No comments: