Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Relationship of SL and I have been going quickly. I would think that it's largely because of the subtle arrangement from God. When the timing's right, everything's going so well that I can hardly believe it's happening for real. I believe we had the first "wet kiss" today. She's a righteous Christian that she refused to have further physical relationship (fornication) until marriage. From what I learnt, if the girl's still a virgin, let her be. Try not to play smart by initiating premarital sex for I am sure I will regret it later. Girls never get over the hatred of the guys who give them the 1st premarital sex.
Incidentally, I found quite a few similarities between carol and SL. They are both emotional persons. They get sentimental easily. They both use BIOTHERM and Neutrogena. Anyway, it's romantically incorrect for me to compare for this might not be fair and probably were unpleasant for SL to hear all these "things about carol". But fortunately, she was a good listener and was indifference with what I said (at least from how she reacted).
She was attending Jazz dancing classes. Her classmates invited her to go to one talent competition show. We went to watch it today. It was fun. It reminded me of all the happy, sad, struggling (if I shall pursue more of the artistic careers instead of doing what I am doing) memory of the past, such as actively participating extracurricular activities when I was still in the university. I told her about most of what I could remember and what I really thought. She was listening. I found her attractive in a way that I never did found in other girls.
We bummed into many friends today, including MKF's friends - Pal and his gf, Daniel's friend - Jennifer, and Philippi's member - Mike. And the last but not least, we bummed into Hin Shen and Jenny Chan of Philippi on the ferry trip back to Central from Tsim Sha Tsui. They are dating, too! We were actually the first to find out! We approached them. They were shocked that we were there! We chatted and found out that we, both, just started our relationships. They are anxious, too! We made plan to have buffet together, sort of a double dates kind of things.

No comments: