Monday, August 14, 2000

Had lunch with Ping and her family on Sat. In fact, I had some feeling for her. Afterall, she's an attractive girl!
She's now working in an ISP. She's not exactly happy with her man now as I sensed. I didn't want to make the conversation that morning too emotional, so we didn't talk too much about her love life. I kinda avoided that topic.
Went to Miss Liu and John's home to have dinner afterward. Wong and Miss Chu were there too. Miss Liu cooked. She's such a passionate woman that everything she's talking about carried enormous among of energy! In contrast, John is a quite person. Wong once told me that John was quite serious about this relationship. Had great fun dining with them. Food was just delicious.
Went to Shanghai's famous disco "Real Love" after the dinner. When I was dancing, the second time in my life on the dance floor... Wooo... I was picked up by a girl. I danced with her for a bit. Miss Liu and her friend came to join me on the dance floor. The girl was expelled from our dancing circle after a few minutes. Miss Liu asked me if the girl was my friend, I said to her, "No, and Yes". Too noisy on the dance floor so I didn't want to explain it. Anyhow, she noticed and she understood. lol
The night was a great night for me in Shanghai.

No comments: