Thursday, August 24, 2000

What the fuck was I doing...
An ICQ message log happened a while ago...
I was emotionally charged... hasn't happened for while...
As I saw Carol online:

ERic 8/24/00 1:24 PM I'm going to be on a TV show in Shanghai as a guest next Friday. I'm feeling so lucky appearing on TV everywhere I goes!!! hahaha

ERic 8/24/00 1:28 PM I've updated the look of ericarol.com bor. feel free to take a look bor.

ERic 8/24/00 1:44 PM damn. You're like this every time. Late reply or no reply. phone or icq. I don't like this. I don't like you. You always make me unhappy. fuck. you're worse than friend now.

ERic 8/24/00 1:47 PM I'm like the old me. nothing had changed. I hate you from the start. Carol, you made me sick. You always made me sick.

ERic 8/24/00 1:50 PM I really want to talk to you ga. really. I could not forget. My love became hate. Hate... what's hate?

ERic 8/24/00 1:51 PM enough bull shit ... better getting back to work now... you might not even reading what I'm saying now... ha... stupid jurk myself....

carol 8/24/00 1:53 PM sorry, i should've switched my status to "occupied"

No comments: