Sunday, August 27, 2000

Wasn't able to publish for 10 hours...could not get up to blogger.com... don't know if it's the problem of the connection or it's because of blogger.com's server down...

Well, any way... here we go the message here that is supposed to be up yesterday:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel happy every time I see Carol's message. Knowing Carol's alive makes me happy. What did I say? Ha Ha.

Well. After seeing quite a number of netfriends. I am not interested to talk everyone of them here again. I am getting used to meet netfriends. Just like meeting clients. Getting used to it. No excitement. Just plain, flat, and time-killing gathering. But I like doing it as my routine anyway!
Met one today. Her name is Annie. She is like the old Carol in many ways. We talked a lot about our vision for our future. She talked about her boyfriend. The way his boyfriend treating her is a lot like the way I was treating Carol in the old days. The way was like:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Carol: ERic, you know I would like to do this, this, that, and that... I don't know what I should really do.
ERic: No matter what you do, I'd support you. Do whatever you like the most.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ha Ha.

Annie's boyfriend is saying these kinds of BS to her just like the old me. These words comfort her and made Annie feel goooooood! I told her that her boyfriend was really smart in knowing what she really need to hear. She reminded me of the old Carol. I really like chatting with Annie. ;)

I have 2 female friends who both been worked as professional models. They got the look. One is living in my home town, and one in Shanghai. They both like me and intend to develop romantic relationship with me. I like them, too, but not romantically. Too bad! Unlucky Me...

I think I attract girls who has worked as models. Maybe the feminine look of my appearance... haha... I don't know...

Elva's so hot now. She is getting hotter and hotter everyday... I'm seeing a lot of her MTVs on Channel V. Her big time Taiwan concert is going to be held on 28/8... Carol: remember this date??? lol... well, this is the day u and me and daniel had our Fashion Show Dance Party held couple of years back, right? Elva was one of our catwalk models! Surprise! Surprise! The very first time I'm sensitive to date! I surprise myself!!! Seeing her being successful making me happy. Really. A person realizing one's dream... the feeling of getting closer and closer to one's dream... Ha Ha... Hope I'm getting closer and closer to my IPO dream... a successful IPO of course...

No comments: