Tuesday, August 08, 2000

Lunched with Wong and his gf. He seems thinner than the last time I seen him. Thinking about Linda now. Don't know how she's doing right now. Had a great conversation with her yesterday night for over an hour. I begin to realize that maybe I can accommodate just any girl, Fit into their conversation, get into the mood of what they are talking about. Maybe it's just what they are trying to do as well. The pictures I was sending around gain much popularity. Thanks to Lawrence. He helped me make the first "ERic & the Beach" looked just great. He taught me a lot of Photoshop technique as well. Thanks to Fung as well!!! He taught me quite a number of neat tricks, too!

Don't know what Tony's doing right now in Vancouver. Maybe he's having a good time with Vicky now. I envy him sometimes being able to spend time in Vancouver!!! ;) Well, he's missing the fun being in Asia... well... never mind... not important. I hate getting into the mood of thinking about just anything related to Vancouver, cuz' it will lead me to think about Carol. Are u reading this Carol??? well... I still think about you... damn....

No comments: