Thursday, August 10, 2000

Went to shlove.com paid for my membership. The lady, Ms Ng, there told me that I should bring her a photo of mine. It'll help me get more response since I'm good-looking. Ha Ha!!! Right! Maybe that's one of the problem as well. The feeling of being called "good-looking", of course, felt great; but on the other hand, I always feel that something is missing when people gave me this compliment. Well... never mind... compliment is a compliment. You got to appreciate it!
Right? Right.
I can still remember Carol told me that I'm not good-looking and I looked kinda weird. I got feelings, too. Maybe I'm just a normal man, but I certainly don't want to look weird. She got me there. I was fucking crazy to love this woman who had appreciate my "weirdness" rather than my other goodness.
We were young. We knew nothing about caring about other's feeling.
Ha... back to what we talked...right... shlove.com...
Ms Ng recommended me a girl whom she thought nice and good-looking. She's trying to set me up with her on a date. Hope to hear from Ms Ng soon. I'm quite desperate. I don't know why but I'm desperate to meet a girl I can fall in love with. I'm so-called in a "searching" or "browsing" mode. I always believe that I'd find someone who can fit me again just like Carol fitting me in the old days.
I went to dine with Wong, Miss Chu (his gf also my employee), Wong's friend (forgot his name.. damn!), and his funny gf Liu... haha... I can always remember girl's name even this is the first time I met her. Wooo... I am crazy about woman!!! Yeah!!!
I took a taxi back home. On my way home I thought about if I'm going to have another relationship again, I'm going to be normal again. Normal means not being so desperate and thirsty about women. I'll leave my "browsing" mode... hopefully soon. The funny thing is that at that very moment, I was thinking able Ping.
Oh... Ping...my first friend, and best friend in Shanghai. Are you happy with your man now??? Will you be the one whom I am searching for???

No comments: