Monday, August 14, 2000

On Sunday, Jane called me for Karaoke, lunch and for dinner. I went. She liked me. She had feeling for me. Gosh... am I becoming so popular these days?? Ah! No No ar!!! Help me ar!!!
Afterall, I loved Carol still. Shit... what am I talking about. I'm such a piece of scum!!! Forget her ERic!!! You're not gonna get her back, she's not for you man!!!
It seems to me that I'd pursue girls who have boyfriends and ignore the passion of single woman?!?!?! Have I been fucked in the brain?? Carol ar!!! What are you doing at this very moment?? I miss you much!
Went to the shlove.com's office to meet the first girl recommended by Ms Ng. Miss Lee started her career at an early age because of her family needed her to support. She got herself into university all on her own. She's making a lot of money now in Shanghai even judged by Hong Kong's standard! How am I gonna deal with this her?? haha. I like her self-confidence though! She's a very cheerful woman, too!

No comments: