Wednesday, August 09, 2000

Now it's really EARLY in the morning now. I should have slept by now. Met Linda yesterday night. She's cute. Had dinner with her. She's not for me. She lacks the self-confidence I'm looking for in a girl. Shall I give her another chance to proof?
Met Michelle after the dinner with Linda. Had a drink with her near her home. She looks a lot like a old buddy of mine who went to TKPC together. I told her that. Hope I didn't really hurt her feeling by telling her she looked like an old MALE friend of mine. I like her... as a friend only. Really. She's smart, smart, and ... smart. With Fudan University's degree, she's entering the E&Y as a CPA. Good luck! Michelle!!! Shit, I lost her contact number...
I'm feeling kind of lonely again now. Had no intention to call up anyone. I got no friend. I am afraid to get involved into anything except my business. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my battle again. I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle failure again. I should have learned to fail gracefully by now, shouldn't I? Or did I really learned? Oh... fuck... :p
I'm going to go to shlove.com to register as a official member today...

No comments: