Wednesday, August 23, 2000

Spend the evening with Lin yesterday. Watched Gladiator for the 2nd time. I did not talked about me watching the English version already in Hong Kong. I just wanted to spend time with her.
Carol was used to watch the movie for the 2nd time with me.
Carol...
Lin and I discovered that we share quite a number of things in common. Her thought changed fast. One thought jumping to another in no time and warning. Carol did not like me when I was acting as such. Lin... Carol... well, they share something in common, too...
Well, I better stop comparing...
Ha.
Could hardly help myself but compare... damn...
In the relationship arena, Carol has been the only one who could conquer me in the long run. Lin might very well be the 2nd one. I'm afraid. I dare not to call Lin at this moment now, cuz' I'm a bit afraid of losing my sense of control again.

No comments: