Tuesday, August 15, 2000

Now listening ATB - 9PM (Till I Come).

Just came back from McDonald. Had a lot of food: ice-cream, fish burger, coke, fries, apple pie. :)

The first thing I see on my desk is a courier pack from Jane. She's sending me a pack of aweto capsules, and a pack of Cefalexin capsules. Well, I think these are some medicine (Carol might know what they are...) for me. Damn, I told her I was a bit sick last night on the phone. Damn.
You know what the feeling's like??
"Thank you. But please don't treat me so nice."
God damn it!
Jane noticed that I didn't have feeling for her. She was very disappointed. I really don't want to hurt her. What should I do. Well, shall I do it the "Carol Way" or "Sis Li Way"?

Sis Li Way: referred to my cousin who treated every follower with extreme repect. In fact, she rejects men with a formal hand written letter. She made perfectly clear message about the "NO!".
Carol Way: referred to Carol of course... Carol is like... "Let the feeling drive everything and there is no promise, no rejection, only FEEL... Can you feel? Can you feel I'm rejecting or accepting you???"

The first time in my life I think I'm going to make a formal rejection to a girl. :(

Sorry Jane, I'm not for you....
Sorry Jane, I don't love you and never will.
Sorry Jane, go away. We might be friends only, but nothing more...

What shall I say. Please advice. Gosh!

No comments: